This tag, I saw on littlelulubeauty blog. I thought that I would share my answers.
- Blush or Bronzer: I am definitely more of a blush girl than a bronzer girl. Personally, it is difficult for me to find a bronzer that doesn’t make me look dirty. If I do wear a bronze, I tend to wear it in the summer when I desire a tanner look. I feel that blush makes my skin look healthy and give some color to my face.
- Lipgloss or lipstick: This one is a hard one for me since I love both lipgloss and lipstick. I am a lip product junkie and go through phases were I love more one than the other. I love lipgloss because they tend to be sheer and glossy. They look better on my lips when they are dry and give my lips a full looking appearance. I also love lipstick because of the last longer on the lips and give a more opaque color to the lips. I tend to use a lipstick when I am doing a bold lip color.
- Chapstick or Lip Butter: Personally, I love anything that is moisturizing on my lips. They tend to be dry anyways so the more moisture the better. I tend to not use chapstick brand because I found other lip balms that perform better in my opinion. Personally, I love having some color on my lips.
- Matte or Sparkle Eyeshadow: Definitely sparkle eyeshadow because I do not like that matte eyeshadow that are good quality are harder to find.
- Gel, Liquid, Cream or Pencil Liner? I would have to say pencil eyeliner because they are easiest for me to apply. I do not like cream or gel because I do not like to wash the brushes. I don’t like liquid because they are harder to apply and they can be messy. I do not like that gel, cream and liquid eventually dry up. Since, I do not wear eyeliner on an everyday basis I do not think I am getting the money’s worth of the product.
- Foundation or Concealer? Foundation because I like to make the face look very flawless and cover up all the redness. I think you need a good canvas so it makes any makeup look better.
- Liquid or Powder Foundation? I like to use liquid foundations because they last longer on my skin than a powder foundation. I do not like that powders tend to cling to any dry patches on my skin.
- Neutral or Statement eye? I like going with a neutral eye because I like to wear a bold lip color.
- Pressed or Loose Shadow: I do not like loose powder eye shadows so it is pressed eye shadow. Loose shadows are messy.
- Waterproof or non waterproof mascara: Waterproof mascara because I do not like my mascara running down my face. Non-waterproof mascara smudges horribly on my face.
- Brushes, sponges or fingers? I do not use my finger tips to apply my makeup normally. On a daily basis I use both sponges and brushes. I like using a sponge for my foundation because it sheers down the formula. Personally, I do not need full coverage and like a very natural looking foundation. I use brushes for everything else beside the lip color and foundation. Brushes just apply my makeup better for me.
- Powder, Cream or Liquid Highlighter: Powder highlighters because they are easier for me to apply. I can apply the highlighter to areas that I just want the product to be. They give my face a more natural look to my skin. I do not like that creams and liquid highlighters can be messy.